Ranches Ladies Tuesday Social Morning
Our Social Mornings meet from 9.30-12 noon in the Baker Finch Room, Arabian Ranches Golf Club. Please note the programme starts at 10.30 am.
November 30th 2018: Halloween Party
Join the fun from 9.30am in the Baker Finch Room at AR Golf Club. “Make a Mummy out of loo roll” (back by popular demand!) “What can you do with a pumpkin?” and a Hat and Broomstick parade. Prizes will be awarded!
Next Tuesday 30th October it is RL’s annual Halloween Party! Fun and competitions galore. Dress up, take part in the silly games and enjoy the light hearted fun of wrapping your friends in loo roll.
The Christmas season is approaching and our Festive Winter Bazaar will be held on 13th November. Keep your diary clear for the event that marks the start of the festive season.
Please send any Circles, trips or RL events photos for Facebook to Sara on email@example.com. But please make sure all people visible in the photo are happy to appear on FB before sending the picture and that the photos are clearly labelled with the occasion.
Please remember, all posters, pictures and messages for Facebook or the RL website must be in jpeg form. Other formats cannot be uploaded.
There is still no ATM at Arabian Ranches Golf Club so please come prepared!
- View our October and November Circles Calendars on the website: Circles Activities
- The Art Circles said a sad farewell to Carl this week. Carl has taught dozens of Ranches Ladies to enjoy watercolour painting and has been an inspirational teacher and friend. RL thanks him for being a wonderful Circle leader and wishes him well for the future.
- RL is delighted to announce that Elizabeth Bruce has agreed to lead the Art Circles and will start her classes next week. Welcome to Elizabeth.
- Lorna has organised the next French themed cultural cooking morning on 5th November on Palm Jumeirah. Please see the website for more details and book your place as numbers are limited.
- The Ladies Lunch will take place on 11th November at the new Hamptons Restaurant in Arabian Ranches 1. A special all-inclusive menu is available.
- Newcomers’ Social Morning will take place on 1st November (not 25th October) after the half term holiday. Come along and meet Helen our host, upstairs at Shakespeare’s Cafe in AR1 community centre, from 9.30am. EVERYONE is welcome
- The Mosaics Circle will meet on 7th and 21st November this month.
- Next month’s book for the Literary Lunch Circle is “The Red Sari” by Javier Moro.
- The Book Circle is reading “The Second Mrs Hockaday” by Susan Rivers.
- Please remember, you need to be a current member of Ranches Ladies to join any of our Circles. Please also remember to renew your membership for 2018-2019 (if you haven’t already done so). Check our website How To Join Our Membership
- For more information, or to register your interest for any circle, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Join us and book your place: Museum of Illusions
Today, 28th October, we are visiting the newly opened Museum of Illusions. This is in Al Seef area and we will depart from Arabian Ranches Golf Club at 9.30am. There is an entrance fee of 80 dhs.
To join Allison on any trips email her at email@example.com and see the website for more details.
Please look at our website for the many discounts available to RL members, just by showing your membership card.
Please click this link to see all our Discounts available Discounts for Ranches Ladies
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.arabianranchesladies.com