2016 – 2017 Membership
(1st September 2016 to 31st August 2017 )
Please note there is a discount to 75Dhs for membership from the beginning of May till September 2017. There will be a one off special discount to 50Dhs for membership, plus an entry fee of 50Dhs, at the Games Morning on 30th May.
Membership Application Form – Please click on this link to download the application and arrange for it to be handed in on a Tuesday Social Morning together with the annual fee of 120 AED. If you can’t join us on a Tuesday morning then you can email us for suggestions on how to join. Several of our Circle leaders can often get forms and membership cards for you. Please note, because of the CDA Regulations, we require a copy of your ID card or passport. We will then issue you with a Membership Card and Receipt.
Everyone renews their membership on the 1st September and not the month of joining.
Our annual membership fee has increased to 120 Dhs as from 1st September 2016 which covers administrative costs. The deadline to renew Membership is 30th October each year. Ladies will be asked to join if they attend Tuesday morning meetings more than three times a year
- Please bring your Dubai ID card when you join or renew and we will copy it or you can give us a copy. This is a new requirement from the CDA. If you don’t yet have an ID card bring your passport number.
- Upon payment you will receive a membership card, a password and full access to the ‘protected’ pages on the website, enjoy all our fun circle activities, exciting events and enjoy discounts we have been able to negotiate from local suppliers.
- Alternatively, our Committee Members and our Meet & Greet Ladies are able to offer you membership cards on payment anytime. We are also happy to have your friends apply for membership for you.
- The organisation is entirely non-profit and non-commercial whilst supported by volunteers.
- Each attendance to the Tuesday Coffee Morning involves paying 50 Dhs (adults and children above 12yrs) or 20 Dhs (children 4yrs -12yrs) on entry to the Golf Club for the use of room and refreshments.
- Visitors are welcome and will be asked to pay 80Dhs on entry (50Dhs to Golf Club and 30Dhs to Ranches Ladies) – if a visitor decides to join the same morning 30Dhs of the entry fee will be refunded.
- Please read our Mission Statement