Ranches Ladies Tuesday Social Morning
Our Social Mornings meet from 9.30-12 noon in the Baker Finch Room, Arabian Ranches Golf Club. Please note the programme starts at 10.30 am.
October 23rd 2018 Talk & Demo: Maha’s Kitchen Secrets
Maha is a lawyer turned chef with a passion for food. She will talk to us about her love of transforming traditional cuisine into a healthier version of our much loved comfort foods and will share some of her techniques with us.
Next week on 30th October it is RL’s annual Halloween Party! Fun and competitions galore. Have a go at the “what can you do with a pumpkin?” competition and there is a prize for the best hat or broomstick.
That time of year is approaching and our Festive Winter Bazaar will be held on 13th November. Keep your diary clear for the event that marks the start of the festive season.
There is still no ATM at Arabian Ranches Golf Club so please come prepared!
- View our October and November Circles Calendars on the website: Circles Activities
- Lorna has organised the next French themed cultural cooking morning on 5th November on Palm Jumeirah. Please see the website for more details and book your place as numbers are limited.
- The Ladies Lunch will take place on 11th November at the new Hamptons Restaurant in Arabian Ranches 1.
- The date and time of Beginners’ Spanish 1 has changed to Sunday at 5.30pm. Spanish 2 continues on Monday at 1.30pm
- Carole’s Poetry Circle meets at her home on 22nd October from 2.30pm. Enjoy an Autumn themed poetry reading afternoon with friends.
- The Book Circle will meet today 21st October to discuss “Dear Mrs Bird” by A.J Pearce.
- Newcomers’ Social Morning will take place on 1st November (not 25th October) after the half term holiday. Come along and meet Helen our host, upstairs at AR1 community centre, from 9.30am. EVERYONE is welcome
- The Quilters have their monthly meeting at AR Golf Club today Sunday 21st October in the Baker Finch room.
- The Palette company will continue the Arts and Crafts circle on 22nd October. Ritwike will contact directly everyone who has signed up.
- 2 new circles are proposed. Fadwa would like to begin a Crochet Circle on Thursday mornings and Bettina will lead a Handicrafts Circle. Please let us know on the circles email if you would like to join either.
- Please remember, you need to be a current member of Ranches Ladies to join any of our Circles. Please also remember to renew your membership for 2018-2019 (if you haven’t already done so). Check our website How To Join Our Membership
- For more information, or to register your interest for any circle, please email email@example.com
Join us and book your place: Museum of Illusions
On 28th October we will visit the newly opened Museum of Illusions. This is in Al Seef area and we will depart from Arabian Ranches Golf Club at 9.30am. There is an entrance fee of 80 dhs. More details to follow.
To join Allison email her at firstname.lastname@example.org and see the website for more details.
Please look at our website for the many discounts available to RL members, just by showing your membership card.
Please click this link to see all our Discounts available Discounts for Ranches Ladies