Ranches Ladies Tuesday Social Morning
Our Social Mornings meet from 9.30-12 noon in the Baker Finch Room, Arabian Ranches Golf Club. Please note the programme starts promptly at 10.30 am.
3rd April 2018 Talk: Ritwike Chaudhuriminute
Ritwike will tell us about the artistic work of the Palette Company including a short demonstration by Neha Subramanium of one stroke drawing and painting
Calling all knitters, bring your needles and knit a square for a blanket on Tuesday (after Ritwike’s talk) for the UAE’s first ever Knit-a-Thon hosted by our own Pam. See our website for details.
- Arabic lessons are now closed to new intake but if you would like to put your name down for the next session do get in touch with Youseff on 055 737 1913
- Many thanks to Connie and Lorna for the lovely Easter party last Tuesday. We all enjoyed the beautiful spring decor and the many interesting games. Anne won the best decorated egg competition and Lorna won the best Easter bonnet competition.
- Connie our Programme Co-ordinator would still like an assistant to start as soon as possible to help with organising programmes. Please see Connie or Carole or write to our email on firstname.lastname@example.org
- We need a PR Co-ordinator with ideas on how to help us spread the word about Ranches Ladies. See Carole or write to our email above
- View our April Circles Calendar: Circles Activities
- The Gardening Circle, organised by Jackie, is planning to meet on Thursday 19th April. More information to follow.
- Poetry Circle is 23rd April at Carole’s home and the theme is Mythical Monsters
- The Ladies Lunch on Sunday 8th April is at Sukhothai at The Meridian, 1.00pm and organised by Lorna. Please book your place now.
- The Literary lunch is 16th April at midday. The book under discussion is ‘Dry Run’ by Jane Harper.
- Our Book Circle this month is on Sunday 15th April. The book will be announced soon.
- We are still looking for a new Circle leader for our Cinema Circle. Please speak to Angela if you are interested.
- For more information, or to register your interest for any Circle, please email email@example.com
The next trip will be announced soon
Please click this link to see all our Discounts available Discounts for Ranches Ladies
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.arabianranchesladies.com