Ranches Ladies Tuesday Social Morning
Our Social Mornings meet from 9.30-12 noon in the Baker Finch Room, Arabian Ranches Golf Club. Please note the programme starts promptly at 10.30 am.
10th April 2018 Talk: Francesca Affleck
Francesca will talk to us about her forthcoming book “Discovering the United Arab Emirates” offering a wealth of information about this part of the world which we call home but know so little about.
- There will be a coffee morning today Sunday 8th April from 10-12am at Carole’s place for all Meet and Greet Ladies and anyone who would like to be a Meet and Greet Lady.
- Allison is looking for a team of volunteers to help run the sale of raffle tickets on 1st May between 9.00am -11.00am. Please volunteer on the email below.
- Allison is also collecting raffle prizes. All donations are welcome. For example, if you make outstanding jewellery or are good at handicrafts or art, can you make a raffle prize? Can you or a friend or colleague give a complimentary voucher for an experience, spa treatment or meal? Please make donations via the email below
- Under the CDA rules (who grant us our Ranches Ladies license) we can only have one Ranches Ladies Facebook page for the whole club. This is monitored closely by the CDA so please be understanding about this. You are welcome to send in photos etc about Ranches Ladies activities to our gmail, firstname.lastname@example.org, in jpeg format and if they are appropriate we will gladly put them on our Facebook Page. Circles have their own page on our website and are welcome to post photos and other information on that. Circle groups can also have their own whatsapp group.
- View our April Circles Calendar: Circles Activities
- The Singing Circle starts again on Wednesday 11th. Gayle needs 15 ladies each week to keep Singing Circle viable.
- The Leather Jewellery Circle starts again on Thursday 12th
- Mosaic Circle this month will be on the 2nd and 4th Wednesday of April.
- The Gardening Circle, organised by Jackie, is planning to meet on Thursday 19th April. More information to follow.
- The Ladies Lunch is today Sunday 8th April at Sukhothai at The Meridian, 1.00pm .
- The Literary lunch is 16th April at midday. The book under discussion is ‘Dry Run’ by Jane Harper.
- Our Book Circle this month is on Sunday 15th April. The book is An American Marriage by Tayari Jones.
- For more information, or to register your interest for any Circle, please email email@example.com
The next trip will be announced soon
Please click this link to see all our Discounts available Discounts for Ranches Ladies