Ranches Ladies Tuesday Social Morning
Our Social Mornings meet from 9.30-12 noon in the Baker Finch Room, Arabian Ranches Golf Club. Please note the programme starts promptly at 10.30 am.
17th April 2018 Talk: Lynne Haboubi
Lynne will tell us about the wonderful work done at Al Ihsan in Ajman and update us on the Back to School Project
- Ladies remember to mark your calendar for our Spring Bazaar on 1st May. Tell your friends to come as well. It will be in the Baker Finch room as usual.
- Allison is still collecting raffle prizes for the Bazaar. All donations are welcome. Please make donations via the email below.
- View our April Circles Calendar: Circles Activities
- The Gardening Circle meeting on Thursday 19thApril, at Alpa’s home in Green Community, Motor City, will be at 10am. We will learn how to cross pollinate hibiscus to achieve beautiful new colours.
- Change of date – the Mosaic Circle will next meet on 18th April and not the 25th as originally planned
- Next week is Carole’s Poetry Circle on 23rd April, at her home, and the topic is mythological creatures.
- Liz has announced that the last outing for Theatre Appreciation Circle will be this month. Thanks to Liz for starting this group and ‘giving it a go.’
- Due to the warmer weather the RL Fitness Walking Circle is suspended until October.
- On Wednesday 2nd May we are planning a 3 hour workshop with Neha in Al Barsha at The Palette to learn more about the technique of One Stroke Painting.
- The Literary lunch is tomorrow, 16th April, at midday. The book under discussion is “Dry Run” by Jane Harper.
- Our Book Circle is on today, Sunday 15th April, at the Golf Clubhouse. The book is “An American Marriage” by Tayari Jones.
- For more information, or to register your interest for any Circle, please email email@example.com
The next trip will be announced soon
Please click this link to see all our Discounts available Discounts for Ranches Ladies