Ranches Ladies Tuesday Social Morning
Our Social Mornings meet from 9.30-12 noon in the Baker Finch Room, Arabian Ranches Golf Club. Please note the programme starts promptly at 10.30 am.
April 24th 2018 Two Presentations:
Barely Blush and Bait Zait
Join our two young Emirati entrepreneurs showcasing their new start up fashion enterprise Barely Blush with examples of their exquisite designs which have been entered into the 2018 Young Entrepreneurs Competition.
and watch a demonstration by renowned medic Dr Bassma al Banna who makes her own acclaimed range of natural skincare products Bait Zait which focuses on local elements such as camel milk, date syrup, tropical and essential oils which is more effective in this UAE climate. Br Bassma will show us how to make our own moisturising body butter and other products
- Due to the current economic climate it seems that people are not spending at the local markets around town so we have decided to cancel the Spring Bazaar on May 1st.
- View our April and May Circles Calendars: Circles Activities
- The Gardening Circle due to meet on Thursday 19th April has been postponed.
- The May Book Circle read is ‘Crazy Rich Asians’ by Kevin Kwan
- Carole’s Poetry Circle is on 23rd April, at her home, and the topic is mythological creatures.
- Newcomers Coffee is at Shakespeare and Co, Arabian Ranches Retail Centre, 9.30-11.30am on 26th April. All welcome.
- The May Literary Lunch read is ‘A Boy made of Blocks’ by Keith Stuart.
- A big thank you to Liz for running the Theatre Appreciation Circle; their last outing was to Romeo and Juliet at Dubai Opera last Friday.
- Walking Fitness Circle is now suspended until October because of the weather
- Please forward any photographs of events or work made by your Circle for Facebook to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For more information, or to register your interest for any circle, please email email@example.com
The next trip will be announced soon
Please click this link to see all our Discounts available Discounts for Ranches Ladies