Ranches Ladies Tuesday Social Morning
Our Social Mornings meet from 9.30-12.00 in the Baker Finch Room, Arabian Ranches Golf Club. Please note the programme starts promptly at 10.30 and would ladies please be seated by then.
Tuesday 16th May 2017
“A Soldier in Arabia” – Author David Neild
Like Lawrence of Arabia, young David Neild was drawn to the desert. Join us to hear David talk about his fascinating book “A Soldier in Arabia” and about his own personal account of life in the region, including friendships and personalities of the Arabian Gulf.
Are you a singer? Sue’s Songbirds are looking for a new leader for later in the year. A possible AR venue is available but a leader is needed. Could that be you? Please email Angela at email@example.com
- Allison has now closed the list for the trip to Mary Poppins on 24th May at 3pm. If you still want to join please book your own seat and join us there.
- Please click this link to see our Circles calendar for this month: Circles Activities
- Gardening Circle on Sunday May 21st – Here Comes Summer – Get ready for the Heat!!
- Reminder – Cinema Circle recommences on Monday May 22nd.
Negotiations are underway for beginners golf lessons at Arabian Ranches, possibly starting in October. If interested please contact Angela.
- Please click this link to see all our Discounts available Discounts for Ranches Ladies
- Rutba, our new Discount Co-ordinator, has created a new email just for discounts. If you know any businesses that would be willing to be one of our discount partners please let us know firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join Us and book your place – Sunday May 28th – Di Kocki Warehouse Outlet, Jebel Ali. See abayas being hand embroidered and do some pre-holiday shopping. Transport will be provided. Sign up at our Tuesday coffee morning.