Ranches Ladies Tuesday Social Morning
Our Social Mornings meet from 9.30-12.00 in the Baker Finch Room, Arabian Ranches Golf Club. Please note the programme starts promptly at 10.30 and would ladies please be seated by then.
Tuesday 9th May 2017 – Chill Hair Care
All you need to know about hair care in the UAE…. Join us for an informative presentation from stylist’s of Chill Hair Salon followed by a Question & Answer session.
- Many thanks to Hayet who organised another very successful bazaar. She raised 6,700 Dhs. Thanks also go to Kathy Chater and her Meet and Greet Team who raised 4,370 Dhs from the raffle and got 6 new memberships and one renewal at the bazaar.
Thanks to the golfclub for sponsoring the bazaar by giving us the Baker Finch Room free and to all the staff for their help. Many thanks also to all the stall holders who took part in the Bazaar and donated prizes for our raffle.
- Also thanks to the Quilting Circle who have given us a donation of 1,000 Dhs for club funds.
- Thanks to Jeannette Entwhistle for her idea of donating toiletries for the ladies of Al Ihsan. Louise Harrison gave us 15 of her beautiful boxes to be filled but, thanks to your generosity ladies, many more can be filled. Your donations were driven to Ajman by Jeannette and Lynne Haboubi and gratefully received by the ladies.
- Rutba Khan is returning to the committee as our new Discount Co-ordinator a post she held a few years ago and Dianne McLauchlan is our new Assistant Programme Director to help Connie out with her programmes.
- Please click this link to see our Circles calendar for this month: Circles Activities
- The new President of the Quilters’ Circle is Monika Jozsa. Thanks to Jacqui Robertson who did an excellent job as President of this, our largest circle, for the past two years.
- Cultural Cooking with Laila, on the Palm on Monday May 8th and will include a lovely cookery book.
- German conversation is on Monday May 8th
- Ladies Lunch Circle is Sunday May 14th starting with a tour of Souk Madinat then lunch at McGettigans
The next Literary Lunch Circle will be on Monday May 15th
- Gardening Circle – Here Comes Summer – Get ready for the Heat!! Sunday 21st May at 9.30am
Blanc D’Ivoire – Spring Promo – until 13th May with up to 60% off
- Please click this link to see all our Discounts available Discounts for Ranches Ladies
- Thanks to Allison for a successful trip to the Chocolate Factory in Al Serkal Avenue. We all enjoyed tasting the various chocolates from all over the world and watching the process from bean to bar of delicious chocolate.
- Join Us and book your place – The Monthly trip for May is to Dubai Opera House to see Mary Poppins, Matinee performance on Wednesday May 24th. Sign up at our Tuesday coffee morning.
- Ladies from the Scottish Dance Circle gave a dance demonstration for UN day at Ranches Primary School to the delight of the children.
- Sadly we are saying goodbye to Louise Harrison who is leaving to return to UK soon and gave us large discounts from 20% upwards on her beautiful silk dresses and tops for the past few years.
It was lovely to see Sheila Crowe at the bazaar last week. She was the Meet and Greet Co-ordinator for several years. She was visiting from Ireland. It’s always such a pleasure to see our former members visit us again.