Ranches Ladies Tuesday Social Morning
Our Social Mornings meet from 9.30-12.00 in the Baker Finch Room, Arabian Ranches Golf Club. Please note the programme starts promptly at 10.30 and would ladies please be seated by then
Tuesday 22nd March 2016
We’ve enjoyed the company of our quilting circle at many a RL event but today we get to see them in action and marvel at their skills. Even if you’ve never been interested in quilting you will enjoy watching these ladies demo their craft. When they’ve finished you may even decide to have a go yourself.
The Scottish dancing circle enjoyed a Scottish Dance Party to celebrate Sue Fulham’s 60th birthday last Thursday in the Baker Finch Room at the Golf Club. Check out the photos on this link Scottish Dancing. We also said goodbye to Hilary and Wendy.
Thank you Nicky and Lorna for organising the Ladies Lunch Circle on the 13th March at Tresind Restaurant. Click this link Ladies Lunch Circle to check out their photos and keep an eye on the link for future lunch dates to be organised.
The Circles listed below meet this week (in addition to our weekly Circles). Please click on the links below for the circles meeting this week. Also see our website for full details of all our Circles.
- Sunday 20th March Quilters Circle at 9.30am
- Sunday 20th March Book Circle at 10.00am
- Wednesday the 23rd March Mosaics Circle 1.00 t0 4.00pm
- Thursday the 24th Singing Circle at Sue’s 11.00am to 1.00pm
- Sadly due to lack of numbers our trip to the Abu Dhabi Mosque on the 27th March has been cancelled. There will be a new trip for April and details will be on the web site shortly, “Join us and book your place“
- We wish all our ladies attending the Afternoon Tea on Wednesday the 23rd and very enjoyable afternoon, should you wish to join the afternoon tea event please contact Jan or email email@example.com to book your place.
(for more details, see www.ArabianRanchesLadies.com)