Ranches Ladies Tuesday Social Morning
Our Social Mornings meet from 9.30-12.00 in the Baker Finch Room, Arabian Ranches Golf Club. Please note the programme starts promptly at 10.30 and would ladies please be seated by then
Tuesday 15th March 2016
Back by Popular Demand – Gardeners Question Time with Liz Maley-Craig
Liz who is a gardener and boutique owner has visited Ranches Ladies many times in the past, and her GQT sessions have proved extremely popular. Bring along your questions and let’s see if Liz can help our fingers get a bit greener.
- We say goodbye to Wendy McFarlane who has done a wonderful job of room setup for the past year. We wish her well in her move to Spain.
- It is our Ladies Lunch at Tresor today – enjoy your lunch ladies
The Circles listed below meet this week (in addition to our weekly Circles). Please click on the links below for the circles meeting this week. Also see our website for full details of all our Circles.
- Poetry is at Carole’s place on Monday afternoon at 2.30. A relaxing afternoon reading your favorite poems about jealousy.
- Photo Books on Wednesday the 16th March 1.00 to 4.00pm
- Cooking Circle on Thursday the 17th March at 10.00am
- Click on this link “Join us and book your place” for full details of our new trip on the 27th March for a tour of Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque at Abu Dhabi plus lunch and free time at Yas Marina Mal
- Don’t forget to book your place for Afternoon Tea Dubai World Cup on 23rd March at Jan Hennessey’s – Click this link for full details Special Events
- Can see yourself on our March Photo Gallery? Click the link to see all photos from the Ballroom Dancing Workshop and Demo last Tuesday
(for more details, see www.ArabianRanchesLadies.com)