Ranches Ladies Tuesday Social Morning
Tuesday 22nd September – 9:30 to 12.00 in Baker Finch Room, Arabian Ranches Golf Club
(for more details, see www.arabianranchesladies.com)
On Tuesday we welcome Patsy Stagman to Ranches Ladies. Patsy is heavily involved in Rhino Revolution, a charity formed to help the Black Rhinos of South Africa to survive in the face of daily danger from poachers. She is passionate about the survival of the rhino and we look forward to hearing her story
- Wendy MacFarlane has agreed to be the Room Setup Co-ordinator. Thank you Wendy.
- Our Project this year is “Winter Wonderland!” Yvonne Pond will be co-ordinating our project this year. We will have a stall in November displaying all your creations. As you know we had a “Bird Project” last year and all our members and friends made items to donate to the stall, there were some amazing items and very creative ideas from the members, you are amazing ladies! Please click on this link: “Winter Wonderland” to see more details.
- Remember to bring a copy of your ID card both sides when renewing your membership. Entry to Tuesday’s social morning is now 50.00 dhs for members, all of which goes to the Golf Club for refreshments and room hire. Entry for Visitors is 60.00 dhs. A copy of the membership application/renewal form is now on the website click the following link to download a copy “Membership Application form” or click “How to join our Membership”
- The Circles listed below meet this week (in addition to our weekly Circles). Please follow the links below to the Circles or visit our website for full details of all our Circles.
- Quilters Circle next meeting 9.30am on Sunday 20th September
- Book Circle Sunday 20th September 2015 – The Vanishing Act of Esme Lennox (Maggie O’Farrell)
- Poetry is at Carole’s place this Monday at 2.30pm. The theme is ‘People’. Everyone welcome
- Gardening Monday the 21st September at 9.30 at Jackie Daair’s house
- Check out our website for the new themed “Literary Lunch Circle”
Trip to The Camel Soap Factory on Sunday the 27th September – follow the link to our website for further details: “Join us and Book your place”
Would you like to be involved with Ranches Ladies? We require ladies for the following posts – please check out our webpage “How can you help” If you are interested in any post please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- We still need someone to be the Marketing Assistant for Discounts. This post can be done in your own time. It involves interviewing possible businesses and updating the website page.
- Allison would like an assistant to help with trips
- Assistant to Circles Co-ordinator. Andrea has taken over Circles and will require an assistant
- Donation of prizes for our monthly raffle are always welcome.