Ranches Ladies Tuesday Social Morning
Our Social Mornings meet from 9.30-12 noon in the Baker Finch Room, Arabian Ranches Golf Club. Please note the programme starts promptly at 10.30 am.
September 25th 2018: Big Circles Morning
It has arrived! Our Big Circles Morning takes place next Tuesday 25th September at Arabian Ranches Golf Club in the Baker Finch Room from 9.30-12am. All the Circle leaders will be there to showcase their Circles and help you to sign up for the wonderful array of activities. Come and see everything RL has to offer.
This is it, our Big Circles morning is on Tuesday 25th September. There are so many Circles to choose from. There is something for everyone from book clubs to singing, drawing to dancing and quilting. Mahjongg, gardening, languages , cinema…..there are too many to list. You have to come and see for yourself.
We are always looking for volunteers. Please speak to any member of the committee to discuss getting involved or look at our website How Can You Help?
Finally, please note there is still no ATM at the Arabian Ranches Golf Club.
- View our September and October Circles Calendar: Circles Activities
- The Poetry Circle is being held tomorrow, Monday 24th, at Carole’s house at 2.30pm. The theme this month is Autumn.
- The Literary Lunch will be held next on 15th October so start reading The Little Paris Bookshop by Nina George.
- The Book Circle will next meet on 16th October and the book to be read is Dear Mrs Bird by A.J Pearce
- Our regular monthly Newcomers’ Coffee will be hosted by our circle leader Helen on Thursday 27th September. Please come along and join her at 9.30 – 11.30am upstairs at Shakespeare’s & Co at Arabian Ranches 1 Retail Centre. Everyone is welcome, not just newcomers!
- Please remember, you need to be a current member of Ranches Ladies to join any of our Circles. Check our website http://www.arabianranchesladies.com for How To Join Our Membership
- For more information, or to register your interest for any circle, please email email@example.com
Sunday 23rd September 2018: Maven Spa
Today we are visiting a small family run spa in Motor City (Park Inn Hotel, Rooftop Floor) called Maven Spa for a discount price 30 minute taster massage with complimentary refreshments.
Lunch afterwards is optional. Our trip starts at 10am.
To come along to any of our trips email Allison at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please look at our website for the many discounts available to RL members, just by showing your membership card.
Please click this link to see all our Discounts available Discounts for Ranches Ladies