Ranches Ladies Tuesday Social Morning
Our Social Mornings meet from 9.30-12 noon in the Baker Finch Room, Arabian Ranches Golf Club. Please note the programme starts promptly at 10.30 am.
May 15th 2018: Royal Wedding Party
We are looking to fill a number of volunteer vacancies in Ranches Ladies.
- Meet and Greet Ladies – needed to attend RL coffee mornings one morning a month, from 9.30-10.30am, to assist new members, guests and visitors and introduce them to Ranches Ladies. Come and wear a purple scarf! Speak to Carole, Connie or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- A new leader for the German Circle is needed from September. Thank you Silke for your hard work. Email Angela for more information (see below)
- 3 assistants are needed to help the Trips Coordinator, the Website Coordinator (training will be given!) and to help Lorna set up the room for coffee morning events and when she’s away.
- We are hoping to produce an RL Calendar for Christmas 2018. Can any Ranches Lady proficient with a camera attend and take photographs on the first 2 Tuesdays in September 2018? Email ranches ladies to offer your services.
- View our May Circles Calendar: Circles Activities
- Thank you to Heike for her very popular talk on sourdough bread and sushi making. She will be arranging interactive workshops in both skills. Please register your interest on the circles email below.
- The Quilters Circle will meet on the 13th May. This will be their last meeting before the summer break.
- There is no Singing Circle on 16th May as Gayle is away.
- Thank you to Carl and his artists for their amazing display of artwork at the coffee morning last week.
- There will be no Art Circle meetings until 28th May 2018.
- Gaelin’s Leather Circle will showcase their wonderful work on Tuesday 15th May from 9.30am at the entrance to the Baker Finch room. Come and see what they get up to!
- Mosaics and Photography Circles exhibitions will then follow.
- The Gardening Circle will meet on 17th May to learn about water lilies and how to cross pollinate hibiscus at Supriya’s.
- The Ladies Lunch will take place today 13th May at Maison De Juliette in La Mer.
- The Book Circle will meet on 20th May and the Literary Lunch will take place on 21st May.
- For more information, or to register your interest for any circle, please email email@example.com
This is a rare opportunity to visit The Pearl Museum, a private Emirati collection, on 27th May 2018. The Museum is open by appointment only and numbers are limited to 15. Please see our website for more information and contact Allison to book your place.
We have 2 new discounts available from Mr Odd Job (Maintenance and Handyman Services) and Bait Zait (natural skincare products). See our website for all the details
Please click this link to see all our Discounts available Discounts for Ranches Ladies