Ranches Ladies Tuesday Social Morning
Our Social Mornings meet from 9.30-12 noon in the Baker Finch Room, Arabian Ranches Golf Club. Please note the programme starts promptly at 10.30 am.
20th March 2018: Beetle Drive
Join us for a fun filled morning
- Sadly we are saying goodbye this week to Yvonne Carter one of Ranches Ladies most stalwart and committed members since we started. She served on the first committee for many years editing the monthly newspaper and always picking up jobs from the table at committee meetings. Lately she was our Minutes taker. She and her husband Bill cleaned our office in International City on many a Friday and Bill offered IT workshops and made calendars for our bazaars. They are returning to UK. I hope you come back and see us often Yvonne.
- Connie our Programme Co-ordinator would like an assistant to start as soon as possible to help with organising programmes. Please see Connie or Carole or write to our email on email@example.com
- We need a PR Co-ordinator with ideas on how to help us spread the word about Ranches Ladies. See Carole or write to our email above
- View our March Circles Calendar: Circles Activities
- Book Circle is today, Sunday 18th March, and the book under discussion is ‘Home Fire’ by Kamila Shamsie.
- Literary lunch is tomorrow, 19th March, at midday. The book under discussion is ‘Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine’ by Gail Honeyman.
- We are still looking for a new Circle leader for our Cinema Circle. Please speak to Angela if you are interested
- Next Ladies Lunch, organised by Lorna, will be Sunday 8th April at Sukhothai at The Meridian, 1.00pm
- The final Singing Circle before summer will take place on Wednesday 21st March 2018.
- For more information, or to register your interest for any Circle, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trump Golf Club has invited us for a trial lesson and complimentary lunch on Thursday 22nd March. Further details to follow. For more information contact Allison.
- On Sunday 25th March at 9.00am we will visit the Miracle Garden, 10 minutes drive from Arabian Ranches. Members’ children and visitors are welcome. Entry is 45dhs. Afterwards join us for an optional snack at CycleHub Bistro in MotorCity, which serves a gluten-free, paleo diet.
- Talise Spa at Madinat Jumeira is offering 20% off services over 60 minutes with advanced booking.
- Park Avenue Dental is offering 10% discount for all members with a valid membership card.
- Zumba by Bex. The first class is free if pre-booked. It is 70 dhs thereafter (10% off). Buy 5 classes get 1 free. You must show your valid membership card.
Please click this link to see all our Discounts available Discounts for Ranches Ladies