Ranches Ladies Tuesday Social Morning
Our Social Mornings meet from 9.30-12.00 in the Baker Finch Room, Arabian Ranches Golf Club. Please note the programme starts promptly at 10.30 am.
Tuesday 17th October: KUUR Rehabilitation
Meet Jenny Lynch, senior physiotherapist from KUUR Rehabilitation who will be talking about osteoarthritis. Learn the causes, different treatment and management options for this common ‘wear & tear’ condition of the joints.
- Many thanks to Rutbah for being the Discount Co-ordinator for the past few months. She has done a great job. She is now taking up new employment as a chartered accountant. We wish her well.
- Thanks to Lorna for a wonderful Ladies Lunch at Meydan last week.
- October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. We have included a link on our website for the 5-step recommended self-exam: Breast Cancer Awareness 2017
- View our October calendar: Circles Activities
- There will be no Ladies Lunch in November, but Lorna is planning a special Lunch experience in December! Tentatively Sunday December 10th…. Watch this space!
- Our 1st Golf Circle has started early on a Thursday morning. Good luck ladies! Our 2nd Golf Circle starts Tues 31st October. For more details and to confirm your attendance to Jessica please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Book Circle is Sunday 15th October, 10 am.
- Literary Lunch Circle meets Monday 16th October, a little later than usual, at 12.15 pm.
- Carole’s monthly Poetry Circle, with the theme Dancing, will be on Mon 23rd October.
- Join Us and book your place – Sunday 22nd October: visit to the Dubai Herbal Treatment Centre. A welcome drink, tour of the premises, taster treatment and healthy lunch included -price 150 Dhs.
Email: email@example.com Website: www.arabianranchesladies.com