Ranches Ladies Tuesday Social Morning
Our Social Mornings meet from 9.30-12.00 in the Baker Finch Room, Arabian Ranches Golf Club. Please note the programme starts promptly at 10.30 and would ladies please be seated by then.
Tuesday 26th September: CIRCLES MORNING
Come and see what we have to offer. You never need to be bored!!
- Thanks to Gayle Powell for an excellent Singing Presentation last Tuesday. We wish Ranches Ladies new Singing Circle every success. Do join it if you like to sing. No singing ability required whatsoever, just be ready to have some fun.
- Vacancies: Website/Sunday Post Assistant and additional Meet and Greet ladies needed. Please join our wonderful team of volunteers.
- We are still looking for a new Uni Mums Circle Leader – this Circle meets once a term. Please see Angela for details or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Golf Circle – starting end of October. Bring flat shoes this Tuesday if you would like to try out the Golf Range after the Circles Morning. Jessica has some fun golf activities planned inside and out!
- Poetry restarts tomorrow at Carole’s, 2.30pm. A relaxing afternoon reading aloud our favourite poems – theme is ‘Returning’. Scones and tea as well guaranteed 🙂
- Newcomers Coffee Morning next Thursday, 28th September, at Shakespeare and Co upstairs in the AR Retail Centre. New or not you are welcome. No need to sign up, just turn up, we’ll be there!
- Ladies Lunch Circle – 8th October at Meydan Hotel. All inclusive 5* buffet – please see Lorna.
- Please check out our ‘New Circles Coming Soon’ page. Lots in the pipeline! And meet our proposed new Circle Leaders at the Circles Morning.
- Walking Circle restarting 7am on Wednesday, starting time will change dependent on the weather! See Anshu at Circles morning to sign up.
- View our calendar for September and October: Circles Activities
- Please remember to renew your membership as our Circle Leaders will be asking for your new membership number. Thank you.
- Please click this link to see all our Discounts available Discounts for Ranches Ladies