Ranches Ladies Tuesday Social Morning
Our Social Mornings meet from 9.30-12.00 in the Baker Finch Room, Arabian Ranches Golf Club. Please note the programme starts promptly at 10.30 and would ladies please be seated by then.
Tuesday 19th September: Singing with Gayle Powell
Come along to meet Gayle, talented director of Dubai Harmony Chorus and SINGcere community choir, and now also our new Singing Circle Leader.
- Vacancies: Discount Coordinator and Website/Sunday Post Assistant. Please volunteer your time…it’s fun to get involved. See Carole for details.
- We also need more Meet and Greet Ladies. Only one hour a month welcoming newcomers at the door and showing them around. Please see Kathy.
Donations of prizes for monthly raffle welcome. Please give to Jackie Daair or Carole.
- As a courtesy when taking photos at Ranches Ladies events please ask the ladies permission first.
- Please click this link to see our Circles calendar for this month: Circles Activities
- Please remember to renew your membership as our Circle Leaders will be asking for it.
- Date for your Diary CIRCLES MORNING 26th September. Come and see what we have to offer.
- Ladies Lunch Circle – 8th October at Meydan Hotel. All inclusive 5* buffet – please see Lorna.
- Book Circle today, 17th September 10 am.
- Literary Lunch Circle Mon 18th September, 12 noon.
- Singing Starting Wednesday 20th Sept, 11.30 am at AR Club.
- Golf Starting end Oct, with Jessica at AR Golf Club after our Tuesday Coffee. Also starting Saturdays in November.
- Poetry – Carole’s Monthly Poetry Circle is returning 2.30pm Monday 25th September.
- Jewellery Making starting soon on a Thursday afternoon ~ working with leather to start with. Meet Gaelin at our Circles morning and find out more.
- In the pipeline….Beginners Bridge and Spanish…watch this space!
- Please click this link to see all our Discounts available Discounts for Ranches Ladies
- Join Us and book your place – Sunday 24th September: Tour of the Opera House and coffee at the new rooftop restaurant. Please see Allison to confirm attendance as tickets will be purchased in advance.