Ranches Ladies Tuesday Social Morning
Our Social Mornings meet from 9.30-12.00 in the Baker Finch Room, Arabian Ranches Golf Club. Please note the programme starts promptly at 10.30 and would ladies please be seated by then.
Tuesday 30th May 2017 – Games morning with Supriya
Join us for Games!!! Bring a friend
- Ramadan Kareem to all our Moslem members and their families.
- We have a 50/50 offer this Tuesday. Bring a friend and they only pay 50Dir. If they join RL it’s a one time offer of 50Dir for membership till 1st September
- There will be a feature article on Ranches Ladies in the June edition of Time Out Kids. I was interviewed on my thought on being President of Ranches Ladies and how mums can benefit from being a member of Ranches Ladies
- Well done to the Quilting Circle who handed over 160 cushions they made themselves to Brest Friends for breast cancer sufferers.
- Thanks to Allison for organising a trip to Dubai Opera to see Mary Poppins
- Correction for SP – It was announced in the last Sunday Post that Book Circle finished in May, this was an error, Book Circle continues… but Circles are starting to finish for the summer so please check with your Circle Leader.
- Please click this link to see our Circles calendar for this month: Circles Activities
- Book Circle – June 18th – “When Breathe Becomes Air” by Paul Kalanithi
- Literary Lunch – June 19th – “A Long Way Home” by Saroo Brierley
- We are looking for a new Circle Leader for Uni Mums, Mary has led this brilliantly over the past 5 years but it is now time for her to “graduate”. We are URGENTLY looking for someone to step into her shoes.
- For more details, please contact Angela at email@example.com
- Please click this link to see all our Discounts available Discounts for Ranches Ladies
- Join Us and book your place – Sign up at our Tuesday coffee morning.