Ranches Ladies Tuesday Social Morning
Our Social Mornings meet from 9.30-12.00 in the Baker Finch Room, Arabian Ranches Golf Club. Please note the programme starts promptly at 10.30 and would ladies please be seated by then
Tuesday 31st January 2017
Islamic Art – Farah Khan
Continuing her theme of Islamic Art we welcome back Farah to Ranches Ladies. Farah has spoken many times at our coffee mornings and the depth of her knowledge and presentation style make for a most interesting morning. Please join us and bring a friend to hear about this fascinating subject.
- We have 3 boxes of crockery and cutlery belonging to RL which we would like someone to store for us. They can be indoors or in an outdoors cupboard. Melody currently is storing them. See Melody or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Many thanks to Allison and Steffi for a wonderful trip the Wetlands in Sharjah to see the birds and to Sharjah Golf and Shooting Club to try our hand at archery and enjoy lunch. Yvonne Pond won the archery first prize medal.
- Prizes needed for our monthly raffle on the 2nd Tuesday of each month. They should be new. Jackie Daair is collecting them or give them to Carole
- Our popular Ladies Lunches are making a comeback soon! Lorna and Monique are busy planning some exciting lunch outings for us so please stay tuned.
- Please click this link to see our Circles calendar for February Circles Activities
New – Writing Poetry Learn how to express your emotions through poetry with Kumkum Ramchandani, published author and poet. Please click here for details and sign up…Don’t be shy!
New – Sew Anything starting 6th February.
Want to have fun, make new friends and get fit at the same time? Then join our Scottish Dancing Circle. We are currently looking for new members. Do come along and try.
- Our next trip will be on the 12th February. We are going to Etihad Museum and a lovely stroll along Jumeirah Beach and al fresco lunching. More details will follow shortly on the web site.
- Please click this link to see all our Discounts available “Discounts for Ranches Ladies“
- Thank you to a member of RL who has made us aware of the closure of Genevieve Lethu. This has now been removed from our Discounts page. Please remember to let Angela know if you have problems with any of our published discounts and she will try to follow up. Thank you.
- If you are interested in becoming more involved with Ranches Ladies please click this link “How can you help?” to see what posts are vacant
- Do check out the new photographs taken by Yvonne on the trip to Wetlands in Sharjah and also last Tuesdays coffee morning “January Photo Gallery”
- Click this link “Make us your favourite” or on the link at the top on the right hand side of this blog to take you directly to Ranches Lades Facebook page
(for more details, see www.ArabianRanchesLadies.com)