Ranches Ladies Tuesday Social Morning
Our Social Mornings meet from 9.30-12.00 in the Baker Finch Room, Arabian Ranches Golf Club. Please note the programme starts promptly at 10.30 and would ladies please be seated by then
Happy New Year Everyone
Tuesday 3rd January 2017
Our Mystery Speaker this week will be Lynne Haboubi talking about Al Ihsan in Ajman and the Back to School Programme we supported by giving a donation to last year
Do come along meet up with all your friends after the Christmas Celebrations and hear all about the work of Al Ihsan whom we support
- The sum of 1,100 dirhams were raised for Ranches Ladies funds from the garden party in Carole’s villa on 13th of December. Carole would like to thank all the ladies who made donations and all the ladies who so kindly baked and brought delicious food for us all to enjoy.
Julia Handley has offered to be our new PR co-ordinator in the new year and will head a small team looking after Flyers, Facebook, Instagram and PR. Steffi Graf has already offered to run Facebook and anyone willing to help Julia please contact her at email@example.com or see her at Tuesday meetings. She will liaise a handover with Sue Fulham who has been our PR Co-ordinator for the past few years.
Donations needed for our monthly raffle held on the second Tuesday of each month. We no longer have vendors so raffle prizes needed. Prizes to Jacqui Daair who co-ordinates the raffle.
For the first Tuesday in Feb we would like a volunteer to talk about her country for a few minutes. This can be a slide show, dance, talk, customs etc of your country. See Carole or write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Connie Wheeler will be taking over from Sue Fulham as Programme Co-ordinator in Jan – Feb. Any ideas for programmes see Connie or myself.
- Is 2017 the time for you to try a new hobby? We believe so and our aim is to keep you busy and happy! Please look at our website to see our many existing circles and also check out the new link for Circles in the pipeline: Coming Soon
- A big thank you to Carl March who has led our popular Art with Carl Circle for many years. Carl will certainly be missed as a Circle Leader but we wish him all the very best for the future.
- We would love to start a new Circle for Mums & Tots and are looking for someone to lead this. If you are interested, kindly contact Andrea at email@example.com
- Please click this link for this months Circle activities
- New trips are in the pipeline and we will keep you posted
- Do remember to bring friends, old and new, along to our Tuesday Coffee Mornings in order that the ladies can see how much there is to do at Ranches Ladies
- NEW – Check out the new discount from Blanc D’ivore Home Interior Furniture available to Ranches Ladies – Click this link for details – “Discounts”
- Would ladies please let us know if they have any problems when trying to use any of our published discounts. Also if there are any members who can use their contacts to get us discounts do please let us know. Any queries or details please email Angela on firstname.lastname@example.org
(for more details, see www.ArabianRanchesLadies.com)