Ranches Ladies Tuesday Social Morning
Our Social Mornings meet from 9.30-12.00 in the Baker Finch Room, Arabian Ranches Golf Club. Please note the programme starts promptly at 10.30 and would ladies please be seated by then
Tuesday 1st March 2016
Today we are excited about our mystery speakers who will certainly entertain you with their short presentation
A morning of catching up with friends old and new and seeing what is available for Ranches Ladies Members. Do come along for friendship, coffee and of course breakfast! A great morning to come and meet new ladies
The CDA have approved the following ladies to be Ranches Ladies Board of Directors for 2016-2018President – Carole Binbrek, 1st Secretary – Hayet Zerelli, 2nd Secretary – Melody Kissoon, Social Secretary – Sue FulhamTreasurer – Lynne Tomlinson. Congratulations ladies.
We would like to thank the outgoing board Carole Binbrek, Sue Fulham Liz Stark, Maggie Russell and Linda Pallister for all their hard work during the years 2014-2016.
Ranches Ladies held their 10th Anniversary celebrations with a programme of singing and dancing last Tuesday organised by our Programme Chairman Sue Fulham. 93 ladies attended this very special morning. Check out Facebook for photos of this wonderful event.
We have been given permission by the Ministry of Islamic Affairs to donate 10,000 dirhams for the Back to School Programme for destitute children of Al Ihsan in Sharjah
The date of our Spring Fair is May 10th. Mark you calendars for this popular event. Ranches Ladies will be having its own cake and bake stall to raise money for club funds.
We enjoyed the visit from Linda Ross and Gloria from the UK for the 10th Anniversary Party. Hope to see you again ladies.
The Circles listed below meet this week (in addition to our weekly Circles). Please click on the links below for the circles meeting this week. Also see our website for full details of all our Circles.
- Monday 29th February Storytelling Circle 2.30pm at Carole’s place. The Theme is “Flight”
- We wish all our ladies a very enjoyable trip this morning to “Old Dubai” make sure you have your walking shoes on to visit all the sites!
- Sue Fulham would like some ladies to assist her in the following posts with a view to eventually taking them over:
Help with the programmes – learn how we choose our weekly programmes and assist with the speaker on a Tuesday morning.Facebook – learn how to load Facebook and how to find material to put on it.Marketing – Help with finding sponsors, take care of the flyers – where we distribute them or help with marketing ideas and carrying them out.Ladies we cannot continue to run the club without more help in these areas
- New Ladies Lunch on Sunday 13th March click this link for full details Ladies Lunch Circle
- Check out all the discounts available to Ladies Ranches Members – click this link for full details – Discounts for Ranches Ladies
- Do come along to Tuesday Social Morning and put your name down for some of the lovely circles that are available, meet new friends and enjoy new challenges – Check our website for full details of Circles
The new Board 2016/2018
(for more details, see www.ArabianRanchesLadies.com)