Ranches Ladies’ Tuesday Social Morning
Tuesday 1st September 9:30 to 12.00 in Baker Finch Room Arabian Ranches Golf Club
Welcome back to all our Members
We’re looking forward to getting back into our new season of programmes and activities. If you haven’t visited us at Ranches Ladies now is a great opportunity and you will be made very welcome. We are an inclusive social group for all ladies living in Dubai. Give us a try – you won’t regret it!
- Sherry Bohlen has resigned from the posts of Website Co-ordinator and Facebook Editor. Holly Cook has resigned from the Committee as Trips Co-ordinator. We would like to thank both of these ladies for all the wonderful work they did on the Committee and wish them well in the future.
- Lucy Mitchell has resigned from the post of Marketing Co-ordinator in charge of discounts. Many thanks to Lucy for doing a marvellous job in obtaining many good discounts for Ranches Ladies
- Andrea Williams has agreed to be our new Circles Co-ordinator and will need an assistant. Thank you Andrea for offering to take up this post.
- Please note all circle members are required to be up to date members of Ranches Ladies or their circle membership will be withdrawn.
- Melody Kissoon has moved over to be the Trips Co-ordinator. Thank you Melody for your kind offer.
- Look out for new exciting trips that are coming soon
Other News – WE URGENTLY NEED:
- A new Website Co-ordinator and an assistant asap. Training will be provided
- Someone to be our Facebook Editor. Both these jobs can be joined as one or be two separate posts. The Website Co-ordinator is a Committee position and the Facebook Editor need not be on the Committee
- A new Marketing Co-ordinator in charge of Discounts. The job is visiting local businesses with a view to obtaining discounts for Ranches Ladies
- If you are interested in any of the above posts please see Carole or apply through email@example.com
- Membership: Please remember to renew your membership for the year 1st September 2015 – 31st August 2016
- The membership fee is 100 dirham. Please bring your Dubai ID card when you renew and we will copy it, or you can give us a copy. This is a new requirement from the CDA. If you don’t yet have an ID card bring your passport number.
- The deadline to renew your membership is 30th October. Ladies will be asked to join if they attend Tuesday morning meetings more than 3 times in a year.