Ranches Ladies Tuesday Social Morning
Our Social Mornings meet from 9.30-12.00 in the Baker Finch Room, Arabian Ranches Golf Club. Please note the programme starts promptly at 10.30 and would ladies please be seated by then
Tuesday 1st May 2016
Mystery Speakers today!
On Tuesday we welcome our mystery speakers who will tell us about themselves and their lives. A really great way to get to know other members and learn about different cultures, hobbies and interests. Do come along, support your club and have a relaxing morning amongst friends.
- The Quilting Circle kindly donated 6000 dirhams to Ranches Ladies funds. Thank you ladies, your donation is much appreciated
- Aicha Kouwatly a new member this week has offered to be our new Discounts Co-ordinator. Welcome to the committee and to Ranches Ladies Aicha.
The SPRING BAZAAR is on May 10th in the Baker Finch Room of the Golf Club. Entry is free but please do buy some raffle tickets. Bring along your friends and buy your going home presents for the summer and treat yourself from our Cake and Bake table donations from Circle members. This event is one of our major fund earners for Ranches Ladies and helps keep the cost of membership down.
The Circles listed below meet this week (in addition to our weekly Circles) – please click on the links for further information. Also see our website for full details of all our Circles or click this link for this months Circle activities
- Cooking Circle Thursday 5th May at 10.00am
- Thanks to Allison and Hilary for a great day out on the Yacht Trip last Sunday. The sushi lunch was yummy too!- check out the photos on this link April Photo Gallery
- Watch out for our upcoming trip in May – Dubai Pearl Museum – details to follow shortly
- 13 ladies attended the Newcomer’s Coffee Morning at Costa’s on Thursday morning. Thanks to Andrea for hosting this new venture and to those who came to help her.
- Check out the Ladies Lunch on the 8th May – click this link for full details Ladies Lunch Circle
- Ladies if you are a member of a circle and your cannot make it to a meeting please let the leader know IN ADVANCE. It’s a great deal of work for our leaders to prepare for a meeting and setup the venue only to find fewer members than she has prepared for.
(for more details, see www.ArabianRanchesLadies.com)