Ranches Ladies Tuesday Social Morning
Our Social Mornings meet from 9.30-12.00 in the Baker Finch Room, Arabian Ranches Golf Club. Please note the programme starts promptly at 10.30 and would ladies please be seated by then
Tuesday 10th November “Art with Carl – learn to draw”
Today we look forward to welcoming our good friend and talented artist, Carl March.
Happy Diwali to all our members who celebrate this wonderful festival.
Nadejda Gachevska is the new Discount Co-ordinator. She has already started working. Check out her notice board on a Tuesday morning. Thank you Nadjeda
We are phasing out the position of ‘Care in the Community’ so Sadaf will no longer be serving on the committee. She has been the longest serving member of our committee and we thank her for her very valuable contribution to our work in helping the community. She is still available to help us out whenever it is needed as one of the most dedicated and supportive members of Ranches Ladies.
All contributions (except perishables) for our Winter Wonderland Project to be handed to Yvonne on this Tuesday Coffee Morning please. Perishables to be handed in by 9.00am on the day. All contributions welcome.
The Circles listed below meet this week (in addition to our weekly Circles). Please see our website for full details of all our Circles.
- Quilters Circle 9.30 on Sunday 15th November
- Book Circle 10.00am on Sunday 15th November
- German Beginners and Advanced Circles on Monday 15th November
- Literary Lunch Circle 12.00pm on Monday 16th November
- Photo Books Circle 1.00pm on Wednesday 18th November
- Cooking Circle 10.00am on Thursday the 19th November
- Do check out our new Trip organised by Allison and Hilary on the 22nd November to Le Theatre Dior, click on the link for full details, there are still places available.
- Know anyone who can offer us a discount? Contact Nadejda on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check out the new photos on the October and November Galleries.
- Do remember to come along to the Bazaar on the 24th and bring all your friends, entry is free. Raffle tickets will be on sale for much needed funds.
(for more details, see www.ArabianRanchesLadies.com)