Ranches Ladies Tuesday Social Morning
Our Social Mornings meet from 9.30-12.00 in the Baker Finch Room, Arabian Ranches Golf Club. Please note the programme starts promptly at 10.30 and would ladies please be seated by then
Tuesday 20th October Winter Wonderland and Wietske
Today we welcome back by popular demand Wietske, who owns Artistique in the Green Community. Wietske is getting creative with us and showcasing a few of her own new ideas
We will also be enjoying a craft morning with Yvonne and the crafters for the Winter Wonderland Table at the Christmas Bazaar. We would love your help. Don’t worry if you’re not crafty! You can just enjoy the morning and watch everyone else, or you can get involved, all materials and expertise provided.
- Please renew your membership if you have not already done so. The password to the website will change on the 1st November. Please bring a copy of your ID card or passport with you when you renew. If you can’t make a Tuesday morning you can leave an envelope in Carole’s Mailbox.
- For more information on membership please send an email to email@example.com
- We still need someone to look after our discounts. At the moment they are not being updated and we’ll lose them ladies if no-one takes care of them.
- 4 more Meet and Greet Ladies please for one hour once a month on a Tuesday morning. Give your time to help new ladies settle in and get to know our great ladies club.
The Circles listed below meet this week (in addition to our weekly Circles). Please see our website for full details of all our Circles.
- Quilters Circle 9.30am on Sunday 18th October at Arabian Ranches Golf Club
- Literary Lunch Circle 12.00 noon on Monday 19th October
- Poetry Circle 2.30pm Monday 19th October. The theme is “Music”. All welcome. Just bring along some poems to read to others A friendly afternoon with tea and scones as well.
- Mosaics Circle 1.00 pm Wednesday 21st at Savannah, Arabian Ranches Golf Club
- Cooking Circle 10.00am Thursday 22nd October
- Our Trip today, organised by Allison our new Trips Co-ordinator, is lunch at Leila’s. Have a great lunch ladies.
For our Trip on Sunday 25th October Allison has arranged a visit to the Power Lounge on Jumeirah Beach Road. This is a health and fitness spa and a holistic lifestyle/ weight loss Centre which has invited us to visit their facilities.
- Items required for our Winter Wonderland stall. Anything along this theme will be gratefully received ie cakes, biscuits, chutney etc or small toilette sets etc. If you wish to donate any item please see Yvonne – let’s make this a wonderful event ladies.
- Check out our new October photo gallery showing the events held so far this month
(for more details, see www.ArabianRanchesLadies.com)