Tuesday Social Morning
Tuesday May 26th
9:30 at the Clubhouse
Today we welcome Todd Carson from Dubai Kennels and Cattery!
Pet Care in the UAE – there’s plenty of sun and sand here, as you know, but the environment does present its own unique set of considerations for pet care, so we’ll talk a bit about that.
Oh wait! Not a pet owner?
Well then, how about a little story of the shipment of penguins from Sea World, California, U.S. all the way over here to Dubai’s Mall of the Emirates? DKC managed the import of those cuties a few years ago and we’ll tell you a little about that process.
(for more details, see www.ArabianRanchesLadies.com)
- New Trips Co-ordinator needed. See Carole or email email@example.com.
- Following last Tuesday’s demonstration by the Impact Dance Studio, several ladies signed up for the Latin Dance Class advertised for Tuesday and Thursday. Please note that the Tuesday class will be changed to Monday so there is no clash with our Tuesday Morning Coffee. The gym will keep us updated.
These Circles meet this week. Follow the link to our website for further details.
- Singing Come to Sue’s last Songbirds session of the year on Thursday 10-12. All Welcome. Great relaxing morning and the scones are delicious too.
These Circles meet on a weekly basis. Follow the link to our website for further details.
- Art Circle
- Bridge Circle
- German Conversation Circle
- Mahjongg Circles
- Pilates Circle
- Scottish Dancing Circle
- Shanghai Circle
- Tap Dancing Circle
- Yoga Circle
- Cathy is still in need of new Meet & Greet Ladies, if you would like to help please see Cathy on Tuesday’s Social Morning
- Check out our discount page for lots of discounts