Tuesday Social Morning
Tuesday May 19th
9:30 at the Clubhouse
We look forward to a morning of high octane energy as we welcome our good friends from Impact Dance in Motor City. There will be dance demos and an introduction to a fun and friendly way to get fit.
Don’t miss the fun!
(for more details, see www.ArabianRanchesLadies.com)
- Many thanks to Hayet for organising our first Spring Bazaar. We raised 7285 dir from the rent of the stalls, the bake stall and the raffle. Thanks to all who participated in this new venture and to the Arabian Ranches Golfclub who sponsored this event.
- The new theme for Ranches Ladies Stall at the November Christmas Bazaar is WINTER WONDERLAND. While you’re away this summer, gather patterns for knitting, crochet, sewing etc and bring them back to make things to sell at this stall.
- The Consul General of the Repubic of Korea has offered free tickets to a Grand Concerto on Wed 10th June at Ductac Centrepoint Theatre,MOE. at 20.00. If anyone would like to go please let us know on email@example.com or see Carole on Tues. It’s a classical music trio.
- Holly would like an assistant to help her with Trips. Holly will do administration of the trips but someone is needed to take care of the logistical details of the trips and to work out the routes etc. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to Carole or Holly if you would be willing to help.
Focus Circle of the Week!
This week we take a special look at our Insights Circle.
Join Circle organizer, Monique Fanselow, in this series of 5 fun & interactive Circle workshops and learn how to design a life where you can be, do and have what’s most important to you!
For more information on this Circle opportunity, contact Monique Fanselow at 55 559 2227.
These Circles meet this week. Follow the link to our website for further details.
- Book Circle #1
- Card Making Circle
- Photo Books and Crafts Circle
- Story Telling The Story Telling Circle meets on Mon 18th of May at 2.30pm. This month’s theme is ‘A Musical Story’. All are welcome to come and listen or to tell a story in Carole’s villa.
These Circles meet on a weekly basis. Follow the link to our website for further details.
- Art Circle
- Bridge Circle
- Fitness Walking Circle
- German Conversation Circle
- Mahjongg Circles
- Pilates Circle
- Scottish Dancing Circle
- Shanghai Circle
- Tap Dancing Circle
- Yoga Circle
- Cathy is still in need of new Meet & Greet Ladies, if you would like to help please see Cathy on Tuesday’s Social Morning
- Check out our discount page for lots of discounts