Tuesday Social Morning
Tuesday 15th March
9.30 to 12.00 noon Baker Finch Room Arabian Ranches Golf Club
Farah Khan and “Islamic Art”.
Every year we look forward to Farah Khan’s art presentation. These mornings have been hugely popular and today will be no exception as Farah presents ‘Islamic Art’.
We look forward to a highly entertaining and informative morning.
- BUFFET DINNER DANCE! Thursday 19th March – Waters Edge Restaurant – Arabian Ranches Golf Club 8.00 pm. Book your tickets today! If possible, please pay by cash on the night of the dinner rather than by credit card. Beverages may be paid by cash or card.
- Raffle Tickets will be available at this Tuesday’s Social Morning in advance of Thursday’s DINNER DANCE so, if you can’t attend the dinner you can still take part in winning the lovely prizes available.
- Quilting Circle meets Sunday, March 15.
- Book Circle #1 meets Sunday, March 15, to discuss the book ‘Book Thief’ by Markus Zusak.
- Book Circle #2 meets Monday, March 16, to discuss the book ‘Before We Met’ by Lucie Whitehouse.
- Gardening Circle meets Sunday, March 22, to tour Award Winning Gardens. The Circle will visit two of the 2014 Emaar Garden Competition winning gardens – the Best Landscaped Medium Garden and the Best sustainable Garden.
These Circles meet on a weekly basis.
- Bridge Circle
- Mahjongg Circles
- Pilates Circle
- Scottish Dancing Circle
- Shanghai Circle
- Tap Dancing Circle
- Walking Fitness Circle
- Yoga Circle
- Zen Class & Energy Gymnastics Circle
- Ranches Ladies for a “SPA DAY” at Chrysalis Spa at Damac Maison Cour Jardin. Sunday, 15th March.
- Cathy is still in need of new Meet & Greet Ladies, if you would like to help please see Cathy on Tuesday’s Social Morning
- Have a browse of our website and take a look at the March Photograph Gallery by our in-house photographer Yvonne Pond
- Check out our discount page for lots of discounts
- Donations needed for our monthly raffle please
- If anyone is interested in promoting Ranches Ladies on Twitter please see Carole on Tuesday’s Social Morning