9.30 to 12.00 noon Baker Finch Room Arabian Ranches Golf Club
Tuesday 3rd March “Getting to Know you Morning”
On Tuesday we have no speaker so take the opportunity to sit down relax and chat. A great morning for catching up with old friends and making new friends
- GREAT NEWS! We are proud to announce we have our Sponsor for the next 12 months. We are delighted to introduce to you Apex Medical Clinic situated in Apex Atrium Building, (3rd floor) Motor City
- Tickets now on sale at the Golf Club for our Buffet Dinner on Thursday 19th March at Waters Edge Restaurant, see Special Events for full details
- We have four new Circles: German Conversation, Scrapbooking Card-Making and Photography. Thank you ladies for offering to run these circles.
- Cake Bake to raise Funds for RL on Sunday 8th March at 9.00am in Sue’s Garden. Everyone welcome 20 aed entry includes refreshments. If you can bake something to sell that would be appreciated, just pop in and have a tea or coffee and some cake.
Circles (Please see website for all contact details)
- The next meeting of the Poetry Circle at Carole’s home will be on Monday 2nd March at 2.30 pm . The theme is ‘India’ or Indian Poets.
Gardening – Next meeting on 8th March at 10:15am to Al Barari Development and Nursery. Meet at AR Retail Center at 10:00am to carpool.
- Do check out the new Circles pages as mentioned above
Trips (Please see website for all contact details)
- An exciting new Trip has been organised by Liz and Holly to Chrysalis Spa at Damac Maison Cour Jardin on the 15th March. Cost is 50 aed and sign up sheet at Tuesday Social Morning
- Cathy is still in need of new Meet & Greet Ladies, if you would like to help please see Cathy on Tuesday’s Social Morning
- Have a browse of our website and take a look at the February Photograph Gallery by our in house photographer Yvonne Pond
- Check out our discount page for lots of discounts
- Donations needed for our monthly raffle please
- If anyone is interested in promoting Ranches Ladies on Twitter please see Carole on Tuesday’s Social Morning